Create and enjoy our delicious plant-based tofu tacos recipe
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/2 small poblano
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 x packet of Made With Plants Sesame & Garlic Tofu, squeezed of moisture
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1 x tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Vegan feta cheese, crumbled
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Add the garlic, onion, poblano and red pepper to a food processor to finely chop.
- In a large non-stick skillet, begin to heat the oil. Add the vegetable mixture and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Crumble in the tofu and season with the chili powder, coriander, pepper and ¼ tsp of each salt and cook. Stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Spoon the tofu filling into corn tortillas and top with the tomatoes, romaine and jalapeño. Serve with some vegan feta cheese and lime wedges, if desired.
- Yummy!m Cheese over the top and add a sprinkle of coriander and squeeze of lime juice.