- Made With Plants Burger Steak
- Tomato, sliced
- Zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- King oyster mushrooms, sliced lengthwise
- Red onion, sliced into rings
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan or griddle, and cook the Burger Steaks on each side. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add oil if needed, and cook the zucchini, mushroom and onion slices until slightly charred on each side.
- Next, arrange the burgers. Use clean lettuce leaves as the base, and top with the Burger Steaks, tomato slices, zucchini, mushrooms and onion.
- Drizzle the naked burgers with some balsamic vinegar, and top with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.