- Made With Plants Burger Steak
- 3-4 potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp vegan butter
- Unsweetened milk of choice
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- Chives for garnish, diced
- Red onion for garnish, diced
- Vegan gravy
- Green beans, steamed or grilled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Boil the potatoes until softer than fork tender. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Heat up some oil in a pan and cook the Burger Steaks on each side. Set aside.
- Peel the potatoes, then mash them with the butter, and add plant milk by the spoonful until the mash reaches your desired consistency. Mix in the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- To serve, place the green beans, Burger Steaks and mash on plates. Top the mash with gravy and a garnish of chives and red onion.
How to cook burger steak
- Pan fry top and bottom on medium heat for approx 60 seconds each. Sear sides of Steak round for a further 90 seconds.
- Serve with mash potato and veg, hot chips and gravy, or any of your favourite sides.